Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Toys Organisation

Dear blogfriends,

With a toddler at home and no playroom, the living room is usually swamped with toys, childrens books, puzzles and so on.

Until recently "Anouk's corner" looked like this :



The playpen was still there, even if anouk wasn't using it since months (mainly since she's been walking).


Changes needed to come since Anouk received a brand new kitchen from her auntie. (By the way, I think her kitchen looks much better than mine.)

So I went inspiration scouting on Pinterest.

Credit : The Avarice

Credit : Mommy Poppins



I am usually not a big fan of the Ikea Expedit shelve, but I have to say that it is perfect of organising toys. I first wanted to have a 8-boxes one (like on the first look), but we needed space for the play kitchen.

So here is how it turned out :


It is still very busy, but much more organised. It adds a bit of color and life in our living room and I like the design of most of Anouk's toys so it's ok to display them.

The big question mark is where will be installing the playpen when the second baby'll arrive!



No comments:

Post a Comment