Thursday, March 14, 2013

Amazing Ikea Stockholm Collection 2013

Hello!

Probably all decoristas already know the Ikea Stockholm collection 2013.

Ikea Stockholm is the high standard Ikea collection and it's usually very pretty. But this year, I think it is just amazing.

Here is my selection.


1. Things that I do want right now :


This mirror for our dinning room.


These pretty side tables and those pretty boxes.

2. Very pretty things to be considered :


These very pretty chairs which reminds me of this Hans Wegner Chair that I've always loved. I'm not sure the walnut color would work with the lacquered contemporary white table that we bought last week though...

But never mind, Ikea will launch at the same time this very similar chair in black finish...

Credit : Livet Hema

Don't know... maybe.


I do love this suspension. Of course, I do.
But I'm afraid every house will soon have it.

But it's still very pretty.

3. Things I'll just dream about:

This leather couch.

I won't buy a new couch. But damn... it's very very pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment