Monday, February 18, 2013

Amazing Interior Photographer : Bethany Nauert

Hello!

Caution : This post is full of über cool exiting Californian interiors, photographed by a über talented photographer. You may fall into home depression after reading it.

I. Am. Home. Depressed.
 I want to trough everything that's in my house and call this people to run my life and decorate my house with exiting and unique vintage pieces and bold colors.  

I discovered Bethany Nauert on Emily Henderson's blog, but she is a contributor of Apartment Therapy and she shot most of my favorite interiors featured on Apartment Therapy.

She photographed the loft designed by Natalie Younger I featured last week.

Besides, she works for Rue Mag... (which is the nirvana for home decor) 

You've been warned...

Styled by Emily Henderson. It is so pretty I want to cry.


Again, styled by Emily Henderson.

Really, my bedroom looks like CRAP. I hate myself.

Casual and bold. Very pretty. Designed by Irene Lovett.

I'm just loving this color mix. Again, designed by Irene Lovett.

Again this beautiful color combo. Here designed by Erinn V. Design Group.

Awesome fiddle leaf fig tree in an awesome planter.

My fiddle leaf fig tree is dead. My life sucks.


All pics from Bethany Nauert.


OK. I stop. This was just a selection. But if you really want to feel pain, check her website.. There are 248 painfully beautiful photographs on Bethany Nauert website.






No comments:

Post a Comment