Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'd Live There!


Dear blogfriends,

How are you today? What are your plans for this WE.
Right now my house isn't really tidy, so I am planning to clean a bit.

I am very inspired by those crisp and clean rooms.

Wouldn't it be a perfect day to wake up in this bed...

Credit : Rue Mag

Have breakfast in this fresh and bright dinning room...

Credit : Alvhemmakleri

Read a book in this coach...

Via : sfg by bay



Credit : Den Gode Feen

  

Take a bath in this bathroom and drink hot tea in this living room...

 Credit : My design chic and Rue Mag

Then go back to sleep in this calm and serene bedroom?

Credit : Westelm Blog

I wish you a very nice WE!

1 comment:

  1. That house is so adorable! I wish I could have a house that clean and neat and the furnishings are all beautiful.

    tv picture frame

    ReplyDelete