Monday, January 28, 2013

Best Wallpapers Ever for a Nursery

Dear blogfriends,

I hope you had a very nice WE! It's Monday again and I have many things to tell you.

This WE has been busy and productive and we are finally seeing the end of the closet-tunnel.

In the meanwhile, here are some awesome wallpapers for kids rooms.

For unknow reason, they put glass fiber in my house (ceilings included!), so I can't have wallpaper.

It's really a pitty since there are amazing and creative options for wallpapers, especially for kids.

So here is my selection :

1. Wallpaper from minakani lab 


2. A classic from Graham and Brown :

Credit : Emily Henderson

3. Birds wallpaper from Hygge and West.

 

3. I'm pretty sure this is an old collection from Dwell Studio
(Their new collection are amazing too).
Credit : Lund photo

4. Car wallpaper from Ferm Living
(The all collection is eyecandy too)


No comments:

Post a Comment