Friday, December 21, 2012

Please, Let This Be My House!

Sometimes, while I'm on Pinterest, I see a room which is looks kind-off to mine: wooden floor, big open space, white walls, and a gallery wall :


So, of course, I want to know more about it and get inspired...

This time, I don't know if am glad or desperate I clicked to see the full tour.


This house is perfection! My dream come true...
And this shows how far I am from it.

I love EVERY DETAIL (those make the difference!)


Black against white : perfection
Arco lamp : perfection


Marble counter top and back splash : perfection
Black lacquered Thonet chairs : perfection
White Saarinen table : perfection 



Look at this vignette :

Even the heaters are cute.
And the cart! (We have the same at work : it doesn't look as cool as it does here!)


The kilims : perfection
The wire side table : perfection


This black and soft wall to wall carpet : perfection


The art : perfection
Even the laundry basket : perfection

Credit : Lovely Life

(This is the house of Sanna Fischer Nordström.)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for showing my house. it makes me happy. have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanna, thanks for visiting my blog! Your house is so beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete