Monday, December 17, 2012

Little Loom Chair (+ Vintage Toys)

Dear blogfriends,

Saint Nicolas came last Thursday at home. I supposed Anouk has been nice enough (but she is always adorable).

Look at the lovely ratan chair she got (found on ebay).
The candy shape cushion is from Petits Parisiens. I bought it at the very lovely kid's concept store Pépin la lune on the Brussels Sablon.


(Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. It was obviously late at night)


She also got the vintage toys I blogged about some weeks ago. She loves them!




2 comments:

  1. Love that chair!! I also love shopping for kid's things in Brussels as my brother and my lovely niece live there :)

    Thanks for the adding me to your reading list, so sweet of you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrot, thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete