Friday, November 23, 2012

Patrick Townsend Orbit Chandelier

Hello!

I guess I have a thing for light fixtures...
After mushroom lamps, the Tom Dixon's copper pendant, the sputnik light, the geometric chandeliers and the vintage spray painted chandeliers, my new crush is the Patrick Townsend Orbit Chandelier, that I first spotted in Victoria Smith's house (the girl behing Sfg by Bay) :

Credit : Sfg by Bay

Pretty right?

I like it because it's modern, feminine, light and casual at the same time.
Pretty much my style!

I think it would be nice above the dinning table, then I could use the vintage geometric chandelier in our bedroom (because, I think I prefer that option eventually).

Credit : Design Sponge

But price tag? 600$!

Still very lovable though...



No comments:

Post a Comment