Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Color Week : Different colors / Different stylings

While I like weird color combos in picture, I usually prefer to play it safe with color in my own house. Especially because I love to change all the time.

You don't have to paint your walls in yellow to add some color in your house. Some accessories can add color to a neutral room and make a huge impact. They can easily be swiched if you want to create a new styling.

Last week, Jannice demonstrated it very nicely here. She styled her neutral living room in three different ways, using three different colors :


Soft grey...

blue...


and beige...

Credit : Add Simplicity


Very nicely done Jannice!

Here is my selection to style your house in the color palette I proposed yesterday :





1. Very lovely lamp (already spotted here)  - Zara Home
2. Plaid - Zara Home
3, 4 & 10. Cushions - Zara Home
5. Jar - Muuto
6. Knitted basket - Ferm Living
7. Vase - Ikea
8. Caddles - Ikea
9. Candle holder - Muuto












No comments:

Post a Comment