Friday, October 5, 2012

Color Week : Colorfull interiors

Hello! It's friday!
I just wanted to end this color week with a few beautiful interiors.

I am sorry for the unprecise credits, those are pictures that I have since a long time.

I love the color added by the rugs in pic 1 and 2! Such a bold and happy choice.

Credit : Houzz

via : Cococozy

The red arm chair is so adorable.

Credit : Style at Home

Purple, grey and mustard with pops of hot pink! Oh that'a a bold color palette that ends up very quite and peacefull! I think the colors are tempered her by the white walls and table and the paper pendant.
Very nice!

Adorable tint of green :

Credit : Bloesem

Traditional furniture with unusual colors. That might work!
I think Elle Decor via : Lorilangille

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment