Monday, September 10, 2012

Storage for TV, Books, Printer and Documents (1)

When we spoke about the function of the living room with my boyfriend, we needed to compromised our visions.

I wanted an inviting room with lots of art and culture to welcome friends and family, to rest and to share. I wanted storage for my books.

He wanted an inviting room to relax, enjoy movies and work on the computer. I wanted a workplace and a advantagous position for his flat screen.

I have nothing against a big TV, I don't like when it is too massive and central. Too cheesy. Plus, I really dreamed about beautifull bookshelves and display cabinets. Like these....



But you can't always get what you want he we had to compromise.

Since we had to find a solution for all the media, especially the printer, Besta (Ikea) appeared as a good solution.
I like the white and simple lines and the fact that they offer endless possibilities :



 Credit : ?

Credit : Ikea


Credit : Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment