Thursday, August 30, 2012

Living Room : New Couch and Curtains

Tadam!!





Ok, we copied pretty much the Ikea look below. But Karlstad is a really good deal and very comfy. I liked the blue-grey color.



The white curtains still need to be shortened. The blue curtains are not really my style but I like them together with the blue-gray couch, plus my boyfriend agreed immediately (which never happened!).

credit : Emily Henderson (http://www.stylebyemilyhenderson.com/)

The color palette also reminds me of this beautifull room from Emily Henderson. When I showed it to my boyfriend he liked it (usually he never likes), so I though I could go this direction... Eventhough this is a bit too "victorian" for my (too much flowers).

But I have to say, since I follow Emily's blog, I am more and more into blue-grey-green palettes.

Aren't those rooms just beautifull?

Credit : Emily Henderson

So here are the selected color palette for now :




No comments:

Post a Comment